Name of Project: CONSTRUCTION, RENOVATION AND WATER SUPPLY
Initiative: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Purpose: SUPPLY OF CLEAN PIPE-BORNE WATER
Beneficiary: MENKA QUARTER COMMUNITY
Beginning Date: 11/01/2016
Hand over Date: 12/14/2016
In this project, we were able to provide clean and pipe-borne water to a local community in Cameroon, through the help of our partners all over the world.The name of this community is Menka quarter.
Based on our research before beginning the project, we realised that this community has been suffering from water crisis for more than five (5) years and also had no proper water system such good taps.Therefore moved with compassion and love, we decided to help this community get clean pipe- borne water and also built two new taps for the community.
The community supported the project by digging the pipeline while the Foundation paid for the pipes, equipement, materials and labour provided by the brick layers and plumber. After over a month of serious work, the project was finally completed and handed over to the community by mid December 2016.
PHOTO GALLERY OF PROJECT 3
- Survey of the community water system before the beginning of the project
2. The Project began with the digging of the pipe line through the support of the members of the community
3. Building of two new public taps paid for by the Egbe Foundation and Partners of Egbe Foundation
4. Buying of the pipes, tap heads and other necessary parts
5. Handing-over of the finished project to the menka quarter community
For more photos, see below